One can support the mission and ministries of Lutheran Campus Ministry in many ways. Just as God's gifts to you are not solely financial ones, so you too can give your time, talent, and bounty to support Lutheran Campus Ministry.
Please remember Lutheran Campus Ministry in your prayers, praying for our ministry’s health, well-being, and continued development.
Be an advocate
Talk up Lutheran Campus Ministry as being important to the spiritual development of college students. Numerous congregations and organizations in the region have placed Lutheran Campus Ministry on their budgets. Be an advocate for this practice and offer to serve as a liaison between them and LCM-B.
Participate in events sponsored by Lutheran Campus Ministry
Come and join us for worship on Wednesday evenings or Supper for a Buck on Thursdays and get a chance to interact with students, who range from being newcomers to having been a part of campus ministry for several years. Bike ride with us during September’s Pedal with PJ – or drop in for our annual homecoming reception at the Lutheran Campus Center.
- Come and help with any of the events of the year. Some examples are:
- Supper for a Buck (SFAB)
- Food for Thought
- Participate in LCM-B governance by becoming a member of the Directing Board
- Perform tasks that support the operation of LCM-B’s ministries
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Office assistance
- Technical assistance (accounting, computer, network, etc.)
- Host a donor cultivation event as part of our continuing development effort.
Host opportunities for LCM-B to become involved in service
Are you in need of someone to some extra hands to help with a service project, a youth group activity, or confirmation? Lutheran Campus Ministry would like to help. We just need to know about the opportunities, so give us a call at (218) 751-5326.
Provide a monetary gift
Make an in-kind donationIn its day-to-day operations Lutheran Campus Ministry uses many things, from food to lumber, furniture to study guides. In the past couple of years we've received a wide variety of useful items, for instance: reams of paper, a barbeque grill, computer display, oodles of food, and a snowblower, just to name a few.Promote mission support to the Northwest Minnesota SynodLCM-Bemidji is a mission partner of the Northwest Minnesota Synod of the ELCA, so when you or your congregation give mission support to the Northwest Minnesota Synod, a portion of your gift ultimately goes to support Lutheran Campus Ministry throughout northwestern Minnesota. Please help make others aware that Lutheran Campus Ministry is one of the Synod's mission partners.
- One-time gifts
- One can make a donation via the Donate to LCM (PayPal) contribution link on our homepage, via check, and of course via cash.
- Thrivent Choice®
- Thrivent members can use the Thrivent Choice® program to direct their Choice DollarsSM to support LCM of Bemidji.
- Automated giving
- Should you wish to donate at regular intervals (weekly, monthly, etc.) through automatic payment from your bank account, you can likely do so through your bank. Use the Automatic Contribution Form found in the Ministry Matters newsletter to set up a regular monetary donation between your bank and that of Lutheran Campus Ministry of Bemidji.
- Estate gifts
- Consider remembering Lutheran Campus Ministry of Bemidji in your estate planning. There may be many options available from a simple provision in a will to establishing a trust fund.